Big Data is a best choice at present in the IT sector to create a best career opportunity. The requirement for Big Data professionals is growing day by day all across the world. Data is seen being generated in enormous volumes all over the world every day. This data processing and making it useful for the businesses has been a tremendous task now. Big Data is preferred choice for this purpose all over the world. This is creating good volume of opportunities for these professionals in India as well as in abroad. Learning “Big Data using Hadoop” from Vidya Systems will result into the best learning curve for the learners due to the arranged best industry expert as faculty for this program.
Big Data Using Hadoop Course Curriculum
Big Data Introduction.
Architecture of Hadoop 2.X
HDFS or Hadoop Distributed File System.
Advanced MapReduce and Its Concepts.
Introduction with Scala and Spark.
Vidya systems in Mathikere, Bangalore are a reliable source for you to learn “Big Data Using Hadoop”. Batches will be arranged by this institute according to the learner’s interest and convenience. There are weekend batches too for learning this course to suit well for the working professionals. It is your best opportunity to groom your career in Big Data field through taking up this course. Learning these concepts from the industry expert is always a great advantage here.
IBM Web Sphere
IBM WebSphere refers to a brand of computer software products in the genre of enterprise software known as “application and integration middle ware”. These software products are used by end-users to create applications and integrate applications with other applications. IBM WebSphere has been available to the general market since 1998.
- Profiles Types Creation Verification Federation Deleting Profiles Starting / Stopping – Distributed Environment
- Installation & Configuring Oracle & db2 with WebSphere Application Server
- Installation of IBM HTTP Server & WebSphere Plugins Request Flow Application Server Architecture & Components Virtual Host
- Application Deployment Mapping Modules Vertical Clustering Horizontal Clustering
- Garbage Collector, Heap Dump & Thread Dump Backup & Restoring Environments Shared Libraries & Class Loaders
IBM MQ : is a family of network software products that IBM launched in March 1992. It was originally called MQSeries, and was renamed WebSphere MQ in 2002 to join the suite of WebSphere products. In April 2014, it was renamed IBM MQ. IBM MQ was the most popular system for messaging across multiple platforms in 2000, including Windows, Linux, OS/2, IBM mainframe and midrange, and Unix.There are two parts to Message queue (MQ)
a )Message: Messages are collections of binary or character (for instance ASCII or EBDIC) data that have some meaning to a participating program. As in other communications protocol, storage, routing, and delivery information is added to the message before transmission and stripped from the message prior to delivery to the receiving application.
b)Queue: Message queues are objects that store messages in an application.
IBM Integration Bus (formerly known as WebSphere Message Broker) is IBM’s integration broker from the WebSphere product family that allows business information to flow between disparate applications across multiple hardware and software platforms. Rules can be applied to the data flowing through the message broker to route and transform the information. The product is an Enterprise Service Bus supplying a communication channel between applications and services in a service oriented architectur
WebSphere DATAPOWER Activities
Upgrade Fix patches for DATAPOWER appliances (XI50,XI52
Create and configure new domains in X150/X152
Deploy/Upload XML, XSLT, CERT,OBF files in respective domain/DP
Design and edit XML and XSLT files using eclipse
Define and configure in MPGW, WSP,AAA in DATAPOWER
Involve Device Import, Export and restore DP configurations
Involve Device Import, Export and restore DP configurations
Enable and Disable problems in file management and test URL’s
Java is a popular programming language with huge requirement for these programmers all over the world. Vidya Systems is a pioneer in IT training and their modules include Java /J2EE training too. This is a comprehensive IT training from this institute that covers the best programming concepts in Java. Industry experts will take the training for the learners at here in a way emphasizing more on the latest trends in the field. It is definitely a great opportunity to groom your profile to venture into the IT sector as a sought after Java Programmer.
Java/J2EE Program Curriculum from Vidya Systems
- Java 8
- Datbase (SQL/MySql/Oracle 10g)
- Design Patterns.
- Struts 2.X
Learning Java/J2EE from Vidya systems made easy through framing batches according to the learner’s convenience. Weekend batches are there to fit well to the needs of the present day working professionals too. It is your turn now to make a good decision to learn this IT technology from the industry expert.
GOOGLE Digital Marketing is at present a necessary service for any type of business entity in the world. Requirement for the digital marketing professional are ever growing all across the globe too. Learning and creating a career in this field is currently quite seamless and worthwhile too. It is imperative here to learn the in-depth concepts of this online marketing in a way career prospectus will be truly positive.
Digital marketing Course Contents with Vidya Systems Authorized Manipal Prolearn Center :
Complete suite of Google digital marketing – AdWords, Display Network, Youtube and video ads on mobile devices
- Introduction to Online Advertising and Ad Words
- Ad Words Account and Campaign Basics
- Ad Words Ad Formats
- Policies and Ad Quality Issues
- Ad Words Targeting and Placement
- Ad Words Bidding and Budgeting
- Optimising Performance
- Display Advertising on the Google Display Network and Mobile Advertising
- Performance Monitoring and Conversion Tracking
- Overview of Local Business Listings and Maps
- Selling and Representing Ad Words
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Importance of Internet Marketing
- Website design for perfect Internet Marketing needs
- Types of Internet Marketing Methods
- How the search engine works?
- Search Engine friendly website design
- Google Search Architecture and Ranking methodology
- Search algorithm updates
- Understanding the SERP and Search Operators
- Latest Updates (Panda & Penguin update)
- Bing and Yahoo Search
SEO Analysis and Initial Planning
- Business Analysis
- Website SEO Audit
- SEO SWOT Analysis of site
- Google Analytics Tool
- Geographic Settings
- URL Parameters
- Site Links
- Geographic Settings
- URL Parameters
- Site Links
SEO On page Optimization Process
- Basics of Website Designing / Development (Basics of HTML / CSS / JS)
- WebPages creation in the mobile format for Smartphone’s
- Usability and User Experience in website
- HTML Validation using W3C
- Google SEO Guidelines
- Importance of Domain Names and EMD Update
- Website Structure and Navigation Optimization
- Filename and Folder structures
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Headers Optimization
- SEO Content Writing
- Anchor Links Optimization
- Internal Link Strategy
- Image Tag Optimization
- Page Speed Optimization Tool
- Footer Optimization
- Creating HTML and XML sitemaps
- URL Redirecting Techniques (Non WWW to WWW, 301, 302)
- Custom Error Pages
- txt and Blocking URLS in GWT
- Black hat SEO Techniques
- Content Volume and keyword effective usage on the website
- Auxiliary or subsidiary keywords usage within the website content
Google Webmasters Tools
- Adding a Site and Verification Process
Keywords Research and Analysis
- Introduction to Keyword Research
- Types of Keywords
- Keyword Research Methodology
- Keywords Analysis Tools
- Competition Analysis
- Finding the best keywords for project.
- Localized Keywords Research
- Exact Necessity of the local SEO
Off Page Optimization Techniques
- Introduction to Offsite Optimization
- Submission to search engines
- Linking Building Methodology
- Types of Linking Methods (One Way, Two Way and Three Way Links)
- Links Checking Tools
- Directory Submissions for SEO
- Social Bookmarking
- Local Business Listing (Local SEO)
- Classifieds Posting
- Forum Signatures and Blog Comments
- Using Blogs for SEO
- Press Release Submission
- Article Submissions
- List Building technology
Dynamic Site Optimization Techniques
- Concepts of Dynamic SEO
- Working with URL Rewrites (mod_rewrite – apache)
- Adding Titles and Meta Tags
- Working with WordPress CMS
- Working with Joomla CMS
- Working with Drupal CMS
- Search Queries
- Links to Site / Internal Links
Reports and Management
- Website Position Analysis
- Website Monthly Reports
- Goals and Conversions
Additional Useful Topics
- Affiliate Marketing Basics
- Google Adsense
- Implementing cost effective SEM (Search Engine Marketing with Google AdWords campaign
- Effective usage of the Social Media Marketing for the SEO improvisation
- Adding additional local pages
- Latest Trends in SEO
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Vidya Systems at Mathekeri, Bangalore is associated with the GITAM University to offer some of the valuable distance education programs. These are available from graduation to post graduation courses in addition to some certified diploma programs. GITAM Centre for Distance Learning is currently offering unique opportunity all across the India to pursue many under-graduate, graduate and directorial programs. It is recognized by DEB (Distance Education Bureau) and UGC and any course completed from this University will turn you into eligible for state and central government jobs. There will be support from the university in the form of self-learning materials for the enrolled students.
Courses Available Under GITAM Distance Learning are:
- MBA (General/ HRM / financial management / marketing / systems / hospital / operation )
- MA (Economics, English)
- Sc. (English)’
- BA (History, Public Administration & Sociology) (Politics, Public Administration & Sociology)
- BA (History, Economics & Psychology)
- PG Diploma in Environment and sustainable management
- PG Diploma in communication Skills
- Diploma in communicative English
- Diploma in computer application.
You can avail all the related information from Vidya Systems counselor any time through personal visit or in phone. Academic year starts every year in the month of May. Calendar year batch will be in the month of December every year.
Software testing professionals are constant requirement for the present day IT world. There is a great requirement for manual testers as well as automated testers too. Vidya systems IT training institute is offering a comprehensive training program on testing and learners can select it modules based on their interest like manual testing or automated testing or both. Industry experts are the faculty members here in a way to create clear overview of real time working for the learners.
Course Curriculum of Software Testing
- Introduction to software testing.
- Software quality.
- Software testing overview.
- Overview on different types of life cycle models.
- Testing types.
- Testing techniques.
- Test designing.
- Testing definitions.
- Bug tracking and reporting.
- Test management.
- Test metrics & responsibility matrix.
- Testing standards.
- Introduction with automated testing.
- Automation tools.
- QTP introduction.
- QTP Key elements.
- QTP automation process.
- Recording modes and types.
- Object identification.
- Repository types.
- Smart identification technique.
- Check points & Output values.
- Run Modes
- Recovery scenario.
Very often software testing course at Vidya systems customized based on the learner’s requirements and interests. Importantly, batches for this training program will be adjusted according to the students. Weekend batches are the specialty of this institute keeping in mind the time constraint of the working professionals.
Business Analytics Training Program from Vidya Systems
Business analytics professionals are currently very much in demand all across the nation and world. This course is currently called as Data Science too in the field. This course offers scientific process to derive insights from raw data, which will stand as a greatest support for decision making for the present day businesses. Analytical techniques teaching is the primary aim of this course besides turning the professional into expert in R & SAS language too for resolving issues in the business. This comprehensive data science caliber addition to your profile is a good effort to turn you into a best sought after professional for the present day corporate world.
Course Contents of Business Analytics
- Introduction with Business Analytics.
- “R” Fundamentals.
- Univariate Statistics.
- Data Visualization techniques in “R”.
- ANOVA & Hypothesis testing.
- Data Preparation with “R”.
- Data accessing in SAS.
- Data management in SAS.
- Predictive Modeling with Correlation & linear regression, Logistic regression, marketing analytics segmentation, Time series forecast, and Decision Trees.
- Predictive Analytics with SAS.
Definitely, learning Business Analytics with Vidya Systems is a great opportunity because of their expert faculty that is part of the present day real world. Come and learn the best business analytics techniques from this pioneer in order to be a perfect match to the upcoming job requirements in this field. Batches will be managed for you at here basing up on your convenience while working professionals can avail their weekend batches comfortably.